Continuing and Returning Students/Temporary

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

Continuing or Returning?

  • Returning Student/Temp—worked at Northwestern University Library within less than six (6) month period
  • Continuing Student/Temp—continuing to work at Northwestern University Library from one quarter to the next (i.e. working in Spring Quarter and continuing to work during the Summer Quarter)
What is the process for a Continuing or Returning student/temporary employee?
1. Complete Continuing or Returning Application two weeks before first day of work
2. Go to Self-Service  if there's a change to
  • Local address
  • Direct deposit
Note: changing your address on CAESAR does not change your address in FASIS
3. Work/Study students only are to complete the current fiscal year
  • Work-Study Authorization form (pdf)