The library provides no cash refunds for printing.
The library will, however, issue reprints under the following circumstances ...
Eligibility for a reprint:
- Paper jam
- Low toner
- Gobbledygook (nonsense) printing
- Print sent, but not released
- In short, any equipment or system error.
Why would you NOT be eligible for a reprint?
- Too many pages
- Misspelled words
- Wrong page numbers
- Printed the wrong document
- In short, anything you could have checked first in the "Print Preview."
For Card Reader Problems:
In case of a card reader problem, the WildCard Office will issue electronic refunds onto copycards or WildCards. If you are eligible for and want a refund for card reader problems, you must first ...
- Report the problem to the Information Commons Desk.
- Fill out a refund receipt.
- Go to the WildCard Office, located in the Norris University Center.