Deering Library - Level 1
Deering Library - Level One is connected to Main Library - Level One. Government Publications and Maps can be found directly to the left of the Lantern Entrance stairs. Music Books can be accessed through the corridor that connects Main and Deering, also to the left of the Lantern Entrance stairs, but past the restrooms and the water fountain.
- Consult Northwestern's history, including non-current official University records, papers of faculty members, and records of student organizations—as well as publications, photographs, audio-visuals, artifacts, and more.
- The Archives' holdings are non-circulating, and are open to the public for research and reference.
- These stacks hold ML (music literature) and MT (music training) books.
- This collection is maintained by the Music Library.
- This has been a federal depository library for more than a century.
- Not all materials in the department are cataloged in NUsearch.
- Northwestern faculty, students, and staff with specific data needs should consult Social Science Data Services.