PaperLESS month a success!

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

For the month of April, the Library participated in paperLESS month with the goal of reducing paper use across the library by 10%. We not only met that goal, but surpassed it by another 15% for a total of 25% reduction in paper use for the month.
 
Thank you for your help in reducing our use of paper.

Think before you print!
And remember: 

  • Use "Print Preview" and print only what you need.
  • "Print" to PDF using CutePDF or Adobe Acrobat Writer.
  • Save to a flash drive or email documents to yourself.
  • Print on both sides of the paper and use narrower margins.