New Books Digest
Here is an exciting sampling of books recently added to Art Collection holdings:
- James Ensor, etchings : from the collection of "Gemeentekrediet van Belgie," published in London by the Arts Council of Great Britain. Call number F759.9493E9z.jame.
- Exploring art of the ancient Americas : the John Bourne collection, Walters Art Museum, with an introduction by John Bourne. Call number L704.0397W235e.
- Richard Hawkins : of two minds, simultaneously. Call number L 709.73 H3937Z.
- Courbet : mapping realism : paintings from the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and American collections. Call number L 759.4 C858Z.cour.
- On, off, via, versus, beside, beyond, despite, concerning & up against : the wall by Peter Wegner. Call number 779.4 W412Z.
- Luoghi Andrea Branzi : the complete works. Call number L 745.20904 B821Z.l.
- The Glam Culture by Carlo Mazzoni. 138 pages, chiefly illustrations. F778.99746M478g
- The amazing American circus poster : the Strobridge Lithographing Company, edited by Kristin L. Spangenberg and Deborah Walk; circus history consultant, Fred Dahlinger Jr.; with essays by David Carlyon [and others]. Call number L 741.67097 A489.
- Old Brooklyn in early photographs, 1865-1929 : 157 prints from the collection of the Long Island Historical Society. Call number L770.92O44.
- Encounters : photography from the Sheldon Museum of Art. Call number, L770.74782S544e.
- Daniel Libeskind and the Contemporary Jewish Museum : new Jewish architecture from Berlin to San Francisco. Call number L720.973L695Z.d