OECD Publications on Innovation Policy
The OECD is a unique forum where the governments of 30 democracies work together to address the economic, social and environmental challenges of globalisation. The OECD member countries are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey,
the United Kingdom and the United States.
OECD Publishing disseminates widely the results of the Organisation’s statistics gathering and research on economic, social and environmental issues, as well as the conventions, guidelines and standards agreed by its members.
GovInfo collect from OECD comprehensively. For more information, please contact our International Information Librarian: Chris Davidson.
Today, we put up a list of OECD's publications on Innovation Policy:
- Governance of innovation systems
- Switzerland (published December 2006)
- Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators in a Changing World Responding to Policy Needs
- Innovation Policy and Performance: a cross-country comparison.
- Innovation policy in Europe
- Luxembourg (May 2007)
- New Zealand (September 2007)
- South Africa (September 2007)
- Chile (November 2007)
- Norway (July 2008)
- China (September 2008)
- Hungary (October 2008)
- Korea (July 2009)
- Mexico (October 2009)
- Bridging the innovation gap in Russia
- Innovation in Firms: A Microeconomic Perspective
- Innovation in Energy Technology: Comparing National Innovation Systems at the Sectoral Level
- Sectoral Case Studies in Innovation: Energy
- Innovation in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Comparing National Innovation Systems at the Sectoral Level
Posted by Sui Zhang