E-mail Notification (when item becomes available)
Instructors can subscribe to e-mail notifications for each course they teach. E-mail notification alerts you when an item becomes available in your course site. You will receive an e-mail message for each item you request. You may also track the status of an item within the Course Reserve tool (viewable in your course site, without subscribing to e-mail notification)
Note: For audio requests, each track becomes one item. If twelve tracks are requested in one order, twelve items will be created. If you subscribe to e-mail notification, you will receive an e-mail message for each track completed.
To subscribe to email notifications:
- Navigate to Course Reserves (help with this step)
- Under "Instructor Class Tools", Click on "Class Home"
- In the "Class Details" table, you will see an option to subscribe or unsubscribe to email notifications.
- Click on the red text "Subscribe Now"
- You will now receive e-mail notifications at your Northwestern e-mail address