- The Graduate School (TGS), NorthwesternUniversity
- Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences (WCAS)
- School of Communication (SoC)
- School of Education & Social Policy (SESP)
- School of Music (SoM)
- WCAS Humanities and Social Sciences Research Guide to Technical Resources
This web site guides you through the electronic, technical and computing resources available for Northwestern faculty and graduate students in the Humanities and Social Sciences. These resources cover a wide range of areas: from training opportunities to campus facilities; from software applications to library-based search engines.
- Connecting to Northwestern's Wireless Networks from on-campus
- Connecting to Northwestern's Wireless Network from off-campus
This web site describes options for accessing the Northwestern University network from off-campus.
- Off-Campus Access to Library Electronic Resources via EZProxy or VPN
- Directory of Library Subject Specialists
This web page provides a list of the library’s selection subject areas and specialists.
- Library Research Guides A-Z
- Past Electronic Resources Forums
- Second Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science
Sunday and Monday, October 21-22, 2007 at Northwestern University. This is an event jointly sponsored by the Illinois Institute for Technology, Northwestern University, and the University of Chicago. The theme of the colloquium is "Exploring the scholarly query potential of high quality text and image archives in a collaborative environment." More information is available on the website.