Copying Items from previous quarters
1. Navigate to Course Reserves (help with this step for Canvas)
2. Click on "Add Reserve Items" under Instructor Class Tools in the left-hand navigation.
3. Under "Or would you like to import items from previously taught course" - click on the course you wish to copy items from.
4. Select the items to copy. There are options to "Uncheck All" or "Check All" at the top of the list
5. Click "Import Items" at the bottom of the page
Each item will need to be processed by a library staff member for copyright clearance. This turnaround time is often quick, but occasionally streaming videos may have a longer turnaround time (up to 7 days) if they need to be re-digitized. You can always submit individual request forms for each item instead to let staff know about important due dates.