Individuals hired on or after January 1, 2007 paid through the university must be paid by direct deposit or the "Paychek Plus pay card" program. Individuals who do not enroll in a direct deposit program before being issued their first payroll payment will automatically be enrolled in our "Paycheck Plus pay card" program (information below), sponsored by the University.
Enrollment is immediate when entered through the FASIS self-service web site using your NetID and password.
- Employees are able to split their payroll between multiple bank accounts by either amount or percent.
- If changing your account, you must have a balance row. To change accounts you must edit your balance row by typing over the account and routing number.
Please enroll at least 7 days before your first pay date to allow for processing time.
PayCheck Plus Pay Cards:
If you did not sign up for Direct Deposit a PayCheck Plus Pay Card will be issued and it is to be picked up from the Payroll Office at 720 University Place on 2nd floor. A picture ID is required
- The Paycheck Plus pay card is a stored-value card used as an alternative to a paper check and an alternative to direct deposit. Funds are available to move from the account to the card on the morning of the pay date
- The Paychek Plus pay card provides access to money from ATMs and retail stores at the times those machines are available. The accounts cannot be overdrawn, thus avoiding overdraft fees. The pay card can be used to purchase money orders at any US Postal Service location and the accounts are FDIC insured up to $100,000. The pay card has PASSCODE protection for account activity. Additional Information can be found at www.paychekplus.com and at the Payroll Website.
- In each pay period, users of the Paychek Plus pay card may make one free withdrawal, whether from an ATM (at participating Allpoint network ATMs), by Postal Service money order, by point-of-sale purchase at a store accepting debit cards, or by electronic transfer from the card to a bank account.