Main Library - Level 2
- It holds titles used for classes at Northwestern University.
- Due to high demand, its items circulate for only one week.
- The department provides digitization services and support to faculty and graduate students.
- It manages different labs on Main Library Level 2, one of which holds the Library's only public optical character recognition text scanner.
- Our subject specialists act as liaisons between the Library and academic departments, programs, and groups of scholars with common needs.
- Besides assistance with library services and support for research, they aide with the selection of the Library's collection materials.
- A&RT is a department of NUIT.
- It supports faculty as instructors and researches.
- Additionally, it provides the larger Northwestern community access to educational technologies and various multimedia resources.
- Eating and drinking is allowed in the Student Lounge.
- Vending machines available.
- Ample space for patrons.
- Maximum occupancy: 30 people.
- For pictures and information about the equipment available, go on a virtual tour of this space.
- It holds a video library with over 25,000 titles.
- Facilities include 8 self-service viewing.
- Multimedia Group Viewing can also be arranged through the Center.
- Maximum occupancy: 68 people.
- Available for computer and multimedia presentations and other special programs.
- Check out the space on a virtual tour .
- The stairs near the Student Lounge lead directly to the Lanter Entrance.
- The Lantern Entrance is the only entrance/exit available to the public, except in the unlikely event of an emergency.
- Check our hours .