Type of Article:
Find out what's new in Art Collection holdings!
With this posting the Art Collection launches a weekly new books announcement feed. A selection of the thousands of new books we receive annually will be listed here going forward. Keep an eye out for regular updates, or subscribe via RSS for all Art Collection news by clicking the icon below the "Related News" box on Art's home page .
This week's new books include:
- Riviera Cocktail by Edward Quinn (photographs of celebrities on the French Riviera); call number F 779.2 Q7r
- Fashion, Costume, and Culture: Clothing, Headwear, Body Decorations, and Footwear Through the Ages / Sara Pendergast, Tom Pendergast, and Drew D. Johnson, editors; call number 391.009 F2479 vol. 1-6
- History of Photography in China: Chinese Photographers, 1844-1879 by Terry Bennett; call number 770.951B472H 2013
- Arts & Crafts of the Islamic Lands: Principles, Materials, Practice: with over 1,000 illustrations in colour and black and white / Khaled Azzam, editor; call number 709.17671 A7917
- Encountering Genius : Houdon’s Portraits of Benjamin Franklin by Jack Hinton, Melissa Meighan, and Andrew Lins; call number L 730.944 H836Zh
- The Marvellous and the Monstrous in the Sculpture of Twelfth-Century Europe by Kirk Ambrose; call number 704.949 A496m
- Architecture du Canton de Vaud 1920-1975 / sous la direction de Bruno Marchand; coordination Marielle Savoyat, textes de Laurent Chenu... [et al.]; call number 720.9494 A6727
- Project of Crisis: Manfredo Tafuri and Contemporary Architecture by Marco Biraghi, translated by Alta Price; call number 720.92 T124ZbX
- James Turrell by Carmen Giménez and Nat Trotman (2013 exhibition catalog); call number L 709.24 T958Zj
- Etruscan Art in the Metropolitan Museum of Art by Richard Daniel De Puma; call number L 709.37507 D425e