Librarians are very interested in working with faculty to help students use the library resources in their academic pursuits.
We can meet with a class to:
- Introduce your students to the resources and services available to them at the library.
- Introduce specific resources that are pertinent to their work in the course.
- Provide instruction in the use of particular resources in a workshop setting.
Faculty can schedule a class instruction session by using an online form, calling the Reference Desk at 847-491-7656, or by contacting their subject specialists.
Request instruction for classes
Reference Librarians can meet with groups of students, faculty, or staff to:
- Discuss a research topic and research strategies
- Provide instruction in the use of particular resources
- Introduce services available and lead library tours.
Request instruction for your group