We are pleased to announce that requests for pickup or delivery may now be requested directly through NUcat !
To place your request from the NUcat item record, simply click on the “Request” button, located in the dark blue toolbar near the top of the page. Log in to your account and follow the instructions. To have an item sent to your office, choose "Delivery - Evanston Faculty" from the dropdown menu in the "Pick Up At" field, then enter your campus address in the "Comments" field.
Books and multimedia items may be checked out to NU faculty and delivered to an Evanston campus office.
Rules and Restrictions
- Deliveries are sent via University Mail Services, which does not operate on Saturday or Sunday. In time-sensitive cases, please take into account that this is a service of convenience, not necessarily of speed.
- Items are checked out to faculty immediately before shipping. Please keep this in mind when requesting multimedia items, which have a 14-day loan period.
- Standard recall policy turnaround time applies for books checked out to another patron; multimedia items (DVD, VHS) cannot be recalled.
- You may return items via mail (including intercampus mail). If returned by mail, Multimedia items must be sent in bubble envelopes or the packaging in which they were delivered.
- This service does not include items from the CORE collection, or items on Reserve at any location.