- Navigate to Course Reserves (help with this step )
- Click on "Add Reserve Items" under Instructor Class Tools in the left-hand navigation.
- Select reserve item type from the menu. Your choices are: "Book or DVD", "Book Chapter", "Article", "Streaming Audio" and "Streaming Video". If you have items from a previous course you would like to import, then click on them in the Previous Classes box.
- Fill out the form for the Reserve Item choice you have selected. This example shows the Streaming Video form. Pay special attention to the date format required (see the screenshot in step five below).
- Click the submit form button once the form is filled out with all of the relevant information.