- Navigate to Course Reserves (help with this step for Canvas or Blackboard ).
- Click on "Add Reserve Items" under Instructor Class Tools in the left-hand navigation.
- Select the reserve item type from the menu. Your choices are: "Book or DVD", "Book Chapter", "Article", "Streaming Audio" and "Streaming Video". (If you have items from a previous course you would like to import, then click on them in the Previous Classes box. More information about this option is here .)
- Fill out the form for the Reserve Item choice you have selected. This example shows the Streaming Video form. Pay special attention to the date format, which requires MM-DD-YY.
- Click the submit form button once the form is filled out with all of the relevant information.