Northwestern University Library seeks to foster broad understanding of copyright laws and their implications for research, teaching and learning.
- Introduction and General Guidelines
- Copyright for authors and creators
- Help with copyright questions
- Workshops and presentations
- Copyright resources
Northwestern University policies
- Copyright policy, Innovation and New Ventures Office (INVO), Office for Research, Northwestern University
- Rights and responsibilities for the use of Central Network and Computing Resources at Northwestern University
Know your Copy Rights: Using Copyrighted Resources in Your Teaching. From the Association of Research Libraries
Creative Commons is a new system, built within current copyright law, that allows you to share your creations with others and use music, movies, images, and text online that's been marked with a Creative Commons license.