Northwestern University Library seeks to foster broad understanding of copyright laws and their implications for research, teaching and learning.
- Introduction and General Guidelines
- Copyright for authors and creators
- Help with copyright questions
- Workshops and presentations
- Copyright resources
Northwestern University policies
- Copyright policy, Innovation and New Ventures Office (INVO), Office for Research, Northwestern University
- Rights and responsibilities for the use of Central Network and Computing Resources at Northwestern University
Have a specific question or concern not addressed here? Contact Claire Stewart by email or phone for additional help. Individual copyright consultations and customized copyright presentations to your class or group are available.