Guidelines for Reserve
Resources that can be placed on Reserve
- Books, DVDs, and videotapes from most NU libraries.
- Reserve will order books and video materials not owned by NU libraries.
- Personal copies of books, DVDs or other materials.
- Tests, class notes, and other original works.
Resources that cannot be placed on Reserve
- Items obtained through ILL.
- Items from Special Collections.
Circulation Periods and Withdrawal of Materials
- Reserve offers loan periods of 2 hours, 4 hours, or 1 day.
- Faculty may pick up personal copies at the end of the quarter.