Submitted by Personnel on Mon, 09/09/2013 - 12:32pm
If you want to learn more about research and libraries, then this job is for you. Your work will include:
· Answering basic questions about the library and its resources by phone, through Instant Messaging and in person
· Helping people use the library website, online catalog, indexes to journal articles, databases and other related resources
· Completing assigned projects
· Providing departmental support to staff and undergraduate student assistants
· Helping patrons use printers, photocopiers, and scanners
Hours Available: Weekdays, evening and weekends required.
You will receive a significant amount of ongoing paid training in library resources and research techniques that will help you learn about research as you assist others. You must be able to work a combination of evening, weekend and daytime hours on a fixed schedule through the end of finals week.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.