Issued twice each year, Footnotes magazine keeps library supporters informed about our work and the many ways we support the learning and research of students and faculty.
The Spring 2020 issue of Footnotes was published digitally on the Libraries blog. Read the issue now.
In this issue
- In demand more than ever, librarians working diligently to serve campus
- Copyright during COVID-19: A Q&A with copyright librarian Liz Hamilton
- Tribute to the Tribune: The broad impact of Robert McCormick’s archive
- Teaching with primary sources during a pandemic: A digital cabinet of curiosities
- New year, new reading room for combined Special Collections, University Archives
- On the Same Terms: Women library leaders at Northwestern