Printing for Guest Users
Guests can print when logged onto a library computer with a guest NetID and password. Use the instructions below to submit a print job and use a Print Release Station.
- Print your job to the black and white queue, which defaults to two-sided printing, or the color queue which defaults to single-sided. You can change these options as desired.
- Go to a Print Release Station.
- BEFORE inserting cash in the coin box, log in using your Guest NetID in the "Username" field and your password in the "Password" field. Then click on the "OK" button.
- Add cash to the coin box to cover the cost of your print job(s) in the queue. Click on the "Refresh" button to update the funds total.
- To release a print job from the list, click on the "Print" button for the print job.
- To delete a print job from the list, click on the "Cancel" button for the print job, and click on the "Yes" button when prompted.
- To delete all print jobs, click on the "Cancel All" button in the lower right hand corner of the screen, and click on the "Yes" button when prompted.
- When you are finished, click on the "Done" button in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- Note: You must click of the "Return" button to get your change. If you click the other button you will lose the funds in the account at the end of the day. All guests expire daily.
- The coin box will return change.
- Pick up your print job(s) from the printer.