Whether you are working at a computer at the library or working remotely, you will print through the NUPrint web portal. A NetID and password are required to log in.
Print from a library workstation
- Follow the normal procedure for printing from a PC or Macintosh.
- With NUPrint you can go to any black and white or color printer to release a job.
Print from a laptop or outside the library
- Login to NUPrint using your NetID and password.
- Click on the "Web Print" link in the site's left-hand navigation.
- Click on the "Submit a Job" link.
- Select NUL Libraries (or another library as appropriate) and your desired printer.
- Use a cPad or Print Release Station to release your print job from the queue. If you do not release your job within 24 hours of uploading a file to your queue it will be automatically deleted.