Library Strategic Plan
Northwestern Libraries has begun a re-envisioning process in early 2023 that will inform a new strategic plan and goals moving forward.
The Libraries' most recent published strategic plan is available: 2019-21 Strategic Plan: Bridging to 2022.
Northwestern University Libraries deliver a suite of state-of-the-art information and research services across multiple physical and digital locations. We customize four major sets of academic resources – collections, technologies, professional expertise, and specialized facilities – to advance the university’s academic goals:
- Enhance the University’s Intellectual Eminence and Impact
- Continue to Build Research Eminence
- Support the Student Experience
- Enhance Global Academic Reputation and Presence
- Strengthen the Enabling Support for Our Ambitions