Library Strategic Plan
The goals of Northwestern University Libraries are outlined in the 2019-21 Strategic Plan.
Northwestern University Libraries deliver a suite of state-of-the-art information and research services across multiple physical and digital locations. We customize four major sets of academic resources – collections, technologies, professional expertise, and specialized facilities – to advance the university’s academic goals:
- Enhance the University’s Intellectual Eminence and Impact
- Continue to Build Research Eminence
- Support the Student Experience
- Enhance Global Academic Reputation and Presence
- Strengthen the Enabling Support for Our Ambitions