The Northwestern University Library adheres to these policies in support of its mission to provide information resources and services of the highest quality to sustain and enhance the University's teaching, research, professional and performance programs.
The Library provides a setting conducive to independent learning and a resource for users both within the Library and throughout the University and broader scholarly communities.
Read our policies:
- Building Access Policy
- Building Use Policy
- Collection Development Policies
- Digital Preservation Policy
- File Format Recommendations
- Printing Refund Policy
- Public Computers Policy
- Retention of Challenged Materials Policy
- Rights, Permissions and Reproduction Policy
- Use of Electronic Resources Policy