Laptop Printing in the Library
- Save the document, spreadsheet, PDF, etc. you want to print to a file on your laptop.
- Open NUPrint web portal at https://nuprint.northwestern.edu and log in using your NetID and password.
- Click on Web Print on the left side.
- Click on the "Submit a Job>>" link.
- Select NUL Libraries (or another library as appropriate).
- Select the kind of printing you want to do from the four options.
Hint: Simplex prints of one side of the page. Duplex prints on both sides (and costs less).
- In the upper left specify the number of copies you want to print (defaults to one).
- In the lower right click on the "Upload Document >>" button.
The window displays the various file types that Web Print can process for printing.
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to the file you saved.
- Click "Open", then click the "Upload and Complete" button.
Please Note: You do not release print jobs from within the web portal.
- Go to printer and use a cPad or Print Release Station to release your print job from the queue.
Please Note: If you do not release your job within 24 hours of uploading a file to your queue it will be automatically deleted.