The Libraries offer a variety of services to meet the research needs of students and faculty.
Librarians are available to answer your questions in-person, over the phone, or online. Visit the Ask Us page to be connected with a librarian, or just stop by the Research Assistance desk. Get more information on desk locations and hours.
To schedule an in-depth research consultation with an expert in your field, complete the Research Consultation Request Form.
Northwestern Libraries offer all NU students, faculty, and staff a variety of GIS Services, including:
- Expertise on the application of GIS to a variety of disciplines and using a range of software applications;
- Individual GIS project consultations involving map creation and geospatial analysis;
- GIS instruction through general and custom workshop offerings;
- Assistance with formatting for data collection and preparing data for analysis;
- Assistance with access and location of data sources.