- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 847-491-5273
Individual research appointments are available for Northwestern University faculty, staff, and students, and researchers affiliated with the Transportation Center or the Center for Public Safety.
To schedule bibliographic instruction on the use of the Transportation Library and the identification of information sources relative to transportation, law enforcement management, or environmental impact assessment, contact the reference librarian by email or by calling 847-467-5325. You may also complete the online form.
School of Police Staff and Command (SPSC)
- SPSC students can contact the reference librarian for research help and assistance with Staff Studies.
- Students currently enrolled in off-campus classes can obtain materials by sending an email, with complete citation information and your name, contact information and SPSC class number, to email@example.com.
- Learn about the SPSC library instruction session here.
Document delivery and interlibrary loan services
- Northwestern faculty, staff, and students should use Northwestern Libraries' Interlibrary Loan services to borrow transportation or law enforcement-related materials from elsewhere.
- Northwestern patrons may also request articles from the collection through the on-campus Materials Scan & Delivery service.
- Non-Northwestern patrons should place requests for Transportation Library materials through their own library's ILL department or with the NU Libraries' ILL service.