The Northwestern University Library adheres to these policies in support of its mission to provide information resources and services of the highest quality to sustain and enhance the University's teaching, research, professional and performance programs.
The Library provides a setting conducive to independent learning and a resource for users both within the Library and throughout the University and broader scholarly communities.
Read our policies:
- Building Use Policy
- Collection Development Policies
- Digital Preservation Policy
- Exhibition Loan Policy
- File Format Recommendations
- Maker Lab Use Policy
- Printing Refund Policy
- Public Computers Policy
- Open Discovery Initiative Statement
- Retention of Challenged Materials Policy
- Rights, Permissions and Reproduction Policy
- Use of Electronic Resources Policy
- Visitor Access Policy