- Building Maps
- Deering Library Level 3
Deering Library Level 3
- Check Out Location
- Ask Us
- Computer Lab
- NUSearch Station
- Quiet Areas
Art Research CenterHolds many unusual and outstanding items and collections. No special credentials or permission is necessary to use our materials. We are open to the general public and the entire Northwestern community. Researchers visiting from out of town should contact us before visiting so we may verify that we have what you seek. See resources for visiting the Library.
Architecture Reading Room
- This space holds stacks and tables for use by patrons, available to Art History faculty and graduate students on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections
- Houses Northwestern University Library's most unusual and outstanding items.
- Access to materials is open to both the general public and the Northwestern University community, however none of the books circulate.
Eloise W. Martin Reading Room (Art Library)
- Holds over 150,000 volumes.
- The Reading Room features art in the form of busts, portraits, window medallions and statue
Technology available includes 3 PCs, 2 flatbed scanners, 1 BookScan station, color/bw copier, and a high-res color printer with 11 x 17" capabilities